Sunday 29 May 2016

Mozilla Gujarat Website


As I join Mozilla Gujarat community, I am very enthusiastic to work with the team for greater cause to aware people for privacy and security. In team meeting of Mozilla Gujarat community I have come to know that we didn’t have a website so I decided to make one (i am aslo a web developer) then started working on website, got few creative ideas like creating a collage of community members and put it on home page and i did, after a week of development i created good, decent website with Mansi Trivedi and got the mozillagujarat.org domain with the help of Mehul Patel(Reps & RAL, Mozilla) - who is doing great job to building Mozilla Gujarat community and supporting us in our work. Mozillagujarat.org website is up and live now please visit us and drop your reviews


You can reach me at facebook, twitter, linkedin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment